Maroon 5 are in the process of recording their follow up album to 2007's "Wont Be Soon Before Long" in the quaint country of Switzerland. The quintet are escaping the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles, California and putting their creative juices to work with producer, Robert "Mutt" Lange for a 2010 release.
In a recent article, front-man Adam Levine, tells Rolling Stone about their exciting hard work and how great it feels to just focus on what they love without any worries. "It's truly incredible, and it's so different because we've had only work to focus on." Sometime this summer, Levine told RS about what fans can expect even though the album hasn't fully developed yet. That familiar Maroon 5 sound everyone knows and loves will still make its presence in the guy's newest creation! "It is what it is, it's us, just newer, better, fitter, happier, stronger. It's going to be good."
Best part of all, these Maroon rockers will soon tour college campuses in the states starting on November 2nd in Murray, Kentucky. Obviously, this raises questions if they'll debut any new tunes while on the road, you'll just have to wait and see for yourself!
Scheduled tour dates are listed below:
- November 2nd-Murray, Kentucky Regional Events Center
- November 3rd-Louisville, Kentucky Knights Hall
- November 6th-Rochester, New York Gordon Fieldhouse
- November 8th-Ithaca, New York Barton Hall
- November 10th-Blacksburg, Virginia Burruss Auditorium
- November 12th-Fairfield, Connecticut William Pitt Center
- November 14th-Lewisburg, Pennsylvania Sojka Pavilion
- November 16th-Newark, Delaware Bob Carpenter Center
- November 18-Peoria, Illinois Peoria Civic Center
- November 21st-San Angelo, Texas Junelle Center/Stephens
- November 22nd-Wichita, Kansas Charles Koch Arena
There's also a teaser trailer of the guys in the studio, Enjoy!