After a whopping 17 years The Cure finally returns to South America this spring beginning April 4th, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and concluding April 21st in Cuidad de Mexico, Mexico.
"Cristal made it happen: The Cure in Chile. With an extraordinary career spanning more than 35 years, British band The Cure has made history as one of the leading exponents of modern rock music. With hit singles like 'Boys Don’t Cry', 'Just Like Heaven', 'Close To Me', 'Friday I’m In Love', with the great Robert Smith as lead singer, The Cure has sold over 30 million records around the world. The band won NME’s Godlike Genius Award in 2009, in recognition of their importance and contribution to the world of music."
Tickets can be bought on Puntoticket's official site.
The Cure have been on tour since last year as headliners for 19 European festivals such as: Roskilde, Hurricane, Pinkpop and Reading & Leeds plus others performing tunes from their last album "4:13 Dream", as well as their biggest hits.
Current tour dates are listed below:
- April 4, 2013 – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- April 6, 2013 – São Paulo, Brazil
- April 9, 2013 – Asunción, Paraguay
- April 12, 2013 – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- April 14, 2013 – Santiago, Chile – Estadio Nacional
- April 17, 2013 – Lima, Peru
- April 19, 2013 – Bogotá, Colombia
- April 21, 2013 – Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico