Alternative Metal band Chevelle are touring this fall beginning September 30th Fremont St. Experience in Las Vegas, NV and concluding December 18 at the House of Blues in Chicago, IL. Best known for a handful of hits, "The Red", "Jars" and "Joyride", they're hitting the road in support of their last album "The North Corridor", which they released July 8th, 2016.
The boys also announced California's ÆGES and Tennessee's 10 Years as direct opening acts for every date on the roster.
I was lucky enough to snag a ticket to a concert this past July before it sold out and if you're interested, feel free to check out our review of the show. May I say that both the new album and the live show are fucking spectacular? Because goddamn they are! Have you seen Chevelle in concert? Let us know by leaving a comment below this article or dropping a line via Twitter (@NimrodStreet) or Instagram (@Nimrod_Street).
Current tour dates are listed below:
- 09/30 – Las Vegas, NV @ Fremont St. Experience
- 10/01 – Oklahoma City, OK @ Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre
- 11/28 – Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works
- 11/29 – Mobile, AL @ Soul Kitchen
- 12/01 – Dallas, TX @ Southside Ballroom
- 12/02 – Houston, TX @ Revention Music Center
- 12/04 – Birmingham, AL @ Iron City
- 12/05 – Charlotte, NC @ The Fillmore
- 12/06 – Raleigh, NC @ The Ritz
- 12/08 – Huntington, NY @ The Paramount
- 12/09 – Niagara Falls, NY @ Rapids Theatre
- 12/11 – Grand Rapids, MI @ 20 Monroe Live
- 12/12 – Indianapolis, IN @ Egyptian Room
- 12/14 – St. Paul, MN @ Palace Theatre
- 12/16 – Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Ballroom
- 12/17 – Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues
- 12/18 – Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues